2007/07/18

6th Essay: Music is my life

I'm listening to music every day. I can't live without listening to music!!! Music give spirit for me. For example, classical music give mend for me.

I'm belong to orchestra. I play the cello in an orchestra. We play classical music. Shymphony, suite. I feel much better when i was tired.

At times listen classical concert with my mother.
My parents like classical music too.
My grandmother like folk song.
She play the samisen. She is skillful!!!

When i was child, she play the samisen every day!At all time someone listen or play music in my house. Not only R&B and J-pop but also classical music.
My favorite singer is Beyonce and Rihanna!!! I feel become high when I listen song.
Especially, I listen when I feel depressd.

Music is memory for me.
When I work as decolation at takuma festival.
We listen J-pop every day! We worked for a month.
I have many memory about decolate. Music was piped
in through speakers kouyasai, i was cry...

My brother likes music too! He likes Usher , Ne-Yo, Rihanna.
He alway listen music! He belongs to track and field club. He listen to music while running! It's my effect.

I want to listen some genre music!

4 件のコメント:

keibo さんのコメント...

Hi!! I'm keisuke. I like to listening music too!!! This essay is very nice!! and reading very easy!1

aiko さんのコメント...

Are you in the orchestra? It is cool!! I like J-pop. I want to listen some genre music, too.

FTR さんのコメント...

Hi! I'm Shoichiro. I like J- POP.

Ayumi さんのコメント...

Hello.I played the cello before, I was very bad player.
Your blog is easy to read.I think good.