2007/07/02

5th Essay: Movie

"Anna with king"
The story is in the time of sham. Sham is Thailand now.
Anna become a tutor at sham's palace. She go to there with her son.
She is British. Her husband was killed in the war. She and her son is
proud of her husband.
She is very proud of British custom. So, she will not accept sham's
custom.
In Sham, Don't stand when people talk with king. But she don't oblivious.
She talk with king equally. Her behavior is British way anytime.
There is monogamy in Sham. The King has many wife and children.
Therefore she teaches many children. The king held a party in his palace.
It's English ways of party. The king is attracted by Anna. So, He ask her
to a dance.

One day, New wife come palace. But, she has a husband. She loves him.
They torn apart by king. Their heart is filled with grief.
Then, the husband became a monk. Because the monk could meet a people
in palace. The wife escaped. She cut her hair. She become a monk abruptly.
She meet her husband. However he didn't noticed her.
Her escape that came to light. They gave a sentence of death by judiciary.
So, Anna make a protest....
This Movie is so good!!! I thought that Love is blind.
I recomend movie. We can see at library.
[225 word]

6 件のコメント:

Yu-ri さんのコメント...

I read your essay!! It is very important. But you have miss sspelling!!

pirorin さんのコメント...

I read your essay!! Good. But...you try to some pictures and link. Benkei---------------------!!

Taiki さんのコメント...

I read your essay. I agree monogamy. So I can't understand the man have a lot of love. But interesting.I'll try it!!

eripopon さんのコメント...

yu-ri
Thank you comments☆
I want to eat Azuki in Starbucks coffee!

eripopon さんのコメント...

pirorin
Janet!!! I linked picture!
It's likely...

eripopon さんのコメント...

taiki
Thank you for your comments!!!
I recommend this movie.