2007/06/13

3rd Essay: Memory

When I was 14 years old. I went to Canada to homestay for 2 weeks.
I study English when I was 13 year old. So, I can't speak and listen English.
I stayed in Vancouver while two weeks.
First day, I was very nurvous. I stay with may friend. She nurvous too.
At first, I can't understand. So, we said “Yes.Yes.” Suddenly 
“Please once again that I said to you!” host father said us.
We were very surprise!!! I regret my behavior. But I never lost hope, I talk
to famiy. Children come my room every day. But i can't grasp what she said.
I felt frustrated.
Afresh, I can go to abroad. I went to Germany. When i was 16 years old.
Germany is speak German, and a few people speak English.
My Host mother can speak English. I talk to host fmily so positive.
I can understand English a little. Then i get confidence to speak English.
Later, i speak with ALT in high school. She is very kind.
I often speak to her,when i catch her. And, I participted in international exchange.
I could mix well with another foreiner.
This summer, I'll go to England for a month. I'm going to homestay alone.
I'm looking forward to homestay. But...I worried about speak English well.
But.....I'm very fun!!! I want to see castle, Buckingham Palace and Bigben.
Sightseeing is fun! But my purpose is speak English well!!!
and I learn about other culture. Finally I won't happen pretend to know.

0 件のコメント: