2007/06/06

☆FAMILY☆

June

I have 6 people in my family. Father…his name is Isao. He always PC at his office.

He like PC!!! And he loves his car. He always wash his car.

Mother…her name is Tomoko. She works at kindergarden. She likes children.

She likes cook. It’s very delicious by she made. And she likes kimono. She has a lot of kimono on her mother house.

I have two brother. One is 18 years old. He likes use PC too. He goes to electoronic school. He study electric. He study everyday. The one is 15 years old. He is 3rd grade of junior high school student. He belong to track and field club. He has been running for 5year. He is not fast, but he is never give up!!! I respect him.

Grandmother…She is very kind. She always worry for me. Sometime she cook dinner.

She is very cheerful.

. [147 word]

1 件のコメント:

shoko さんのコメント...

My sister is 15 years old and she belong to track and field club too!!!