2007/12/21

6th Essay: Learning with computer

Introduction
Since Spring semester to fall semester I writing blog. To write a blog, I can learn
various things.


Typing Speed Trial
It's so difficult for me. While 5 minute we type a sentence about myself.
Every time teacher give a title. We have to write 150 more words.
But I'm poor vocabulary so I can't make sentence quickly.
However, run over this typing speed trial I think I become rapid my typing speed.

During writing IVI
I go to early than another class. Because I have to start up computer.
First, I do typing speed trial while 5 minutes. We have to typ more than 150 words.
After that, paste that sentence own blog and sent to teacher.
But, we send mail by 10:55 otherwise theacher count absent treatment.
So, We must type fast. After, we read teacher and classmate's blog and comment.


Reviews
Since start this writing blog, I interested in read English book.
By read some books. I can learn various colloquial expression. I read so easy book yet but some word and sentence I can't understand.
Anyway I need to learn vocabulary. But to read book is so important. The good point is I can introduce vrious movie and book.



Essay
I wrote about "decolation member" on 2nd essay.
I love this member. By writing essay, I can introduce my life.
Every month we have to write an essay. It's so long essay so very difficult.
Until now we wrote about some title. To write a long sentence is too difficult for me.
I can't float sentence. Every time It was worried me. But recently It's enjoyment things for me to write an essay. By write an long essay, I can know various word.
One time, I wrote an essay about "Toy story". It's movie review. I rent DVD I watched it.
But to explanation content is so hard.

Vocabulary
We know so many word that ever we learned. But we aren't remember everywords. So, I can't remember when I want to use that. I haven't a good command of words. So I need to study more word and it use whenever. If I know few word, I can't read book and sentece.

Grammar
We have learned english since junior high school student but I don't understand everything. So I make mistake still now. Recently, PC teach me of my mistake and correct. Especially I'm weak about tense. To write a essay it's review for me.

Comments
When we wrote essay or quickpost, my classmate commented on my blog.
It's benefit for me. They give me some advice. I think it's good for me. Thanks to comment I feel happy and improve my writing skill.

Posts
I made many posts. For example, club.
I belong to flower arrangement club. By make this post, I write about my club and I can introduce my club. Beyond that, I have post of food. I like eat food so I often go to restaurant and izakaya so I can introduce various restaurant.



E-mail
E-mail is so useful. We can contact people who live all over the world.
I have a friend who lives in litaly. I often e-mail with her.
In school, Like this writing class. The teacher sent a e-mail for student.
We can see e-mail anywhere. The good point is cheap and can see anytime.
And, not a lot of time so you can get information soon.



Net
Internet is spreading all over the world. Internet has various way.
For example, we can order books , colothes and food etc through the Internet.That is to say, we can buy at home.But occasionally someone sell imitation. So you need watch out .

Spelling
I'm poor grammer and words. But now computer is so useful.
If I write wrong word, computer teach me. Green and Red indicate. Thanks to line, I can find my mistake and correct that.

After writingIII
After the writing class, I learn to next time speed typing trial.
Every time I can't write 150 words. And, I write homework. I 'm poor to use computer so I can't up photo. I want to colorful and funny blog.

Conclusion
To write a English diary is so imprtant for people. Not only vacabulary but also increase grammer ability could improve.
Since I start English, 8 years passed. though I can't write formal writing. So, I have mistaked grammer and writing still. My ability isn't improve then...
But I could write long essay. Even if finish this writing, I will write blog.

[754 words]

0 件のコメント: