2007/11/23

Community

Introduction

4th essay is Community. At that I introduce about my community.



Orchestra
I belong to Kumamoto Youth Symphony Orchestra, I play the cello.
I peg on which to play the cello, When I was pupil I belong to ensemble club.
KYO(Kumamoto Youth Sympony Orchestra) hold a subscription concert every August.
And, we participation to ballet concert. The name is "The Nutcracker". We accompany with
orchestra.
My cello memeber about 6 to 7 people. We are all good friends. There are not only student but also a member of society. They almost Kumamoto university student so I have some
Kumamoto university firends. Once in a while we goes to restaurant after exercise to orchestra.
I can met various people by member this orchestra. For example, I met famous conductor and pianist and famous player.
Above all, I get greatness inspiration when I get big applause. It's makes me happy.

Friends
I have a lot of friends. Since I enter this university I make a lot of best friend.
We are very close friend!!! We hold a birthday party when the members birthday.
And sometimes we have lunch together. We aren't cease laugh.
One girl is so good friend. She and me went to England this summer.
We can know everything each other and exchange each opinion.
And, local friend member have known for a long time. Some of them we known since
perschool. We meet once in a while, we drink alcoholic drink.
We talk about recent thing and old days. It's very pleased.
Next year we hold a twentyth anniversary when we can meet a lot of friends.
I owe that what I am to friends.
Because, they are kind and occasionally severe. I cherish my friends as long as I live.

Club
I belong to flower arrangement club. September, we held a parade in the city when we
disguise each club. My club, the costume makes by sophomore. It's very dificult.
But we assembled to school everyday. And, when takuma festival we preparation for it
everyday until night. Sometimes we arrange flower. Then teacher comes.
This year we get first rate award on display section. I was very happy.
Prerariong for the display is so hard. The day before festival we went to flowe shop, we
arranged flower until midnight. My senior did vigil.
This year I become president of my club. It's difficult to pull member.
I wish I want to feel happy enter this club.

[397 words]

0 件のコメント: