2007/10/24

Favorite Place

Leicester
I love Leicester in England. This summer I went to Leicester in England.
Leicester still has a rich natural environment and there adorned with flowers.
There are a lot of big park. It's bigger than Japan's park but no playground equipment in there. That is difference. Many people visit there. For example, play soccer, cricket, walk, reading and nap. They spend time their own separate methods.
My host family's house is very near park. It's called "Clarendon Park".
So, I often go for a walk there. And, "Mayor park" located front of city hall.
Mayor park always people flock and pigeon.


City Center
There are so many big shopping center. It's called "City Center". Leicester's shop is very early to opening hours instead early to close.
Almost store so big and have a good selection of goods. I found a card shop.
There are many kind of cards. Such a shop is no in Japan. British people sent card for people such as birthday and wedding etc...


Delia's house
Delia is my host family's name. She looks like ground mother.
While I stay there she came in like her daughter and I thought my mother.
She is so kind!!! She hug me every morning and before go to bed.
Living room is very lovely. There are many plate display on the wall.
Another room, there is grand piano and sofa. This room display many picture and many cat goods. She likes cat so many goods.
And, there is a room like greenhouse and peach tree planted there.
When it is cold, I spend sun myself. I love Delia's house.


Oxford
There are very big university it's called " Oxford university" the university so famous and old. The standards for admission to this univ. are high. The achievement is so high and needs much money.
This univ. is famous the reason why, few years ago this univ. use movie. The name is "Harry Potter". After many people visit there.

School
I like school very much because I can meet friends and talk with them.
Especiall I like "gattkan and flower pot". Every takuma festival season many people assemble there. Various club member work there.
Friend give me vigor. When I sink, they encourage me.
I can't live without friends.
[379 words]

0 件のコメント: