2007/05/16

2nd Essay: campus life

My campus life.
I 'm majoring in English. I belong to flower arrangement club.At first,it is difficult to make friends.But i found. I always present with her.I could talk everything for her.

Last year, I became decoration member.Then we produced big objet.
It took us a lot of trouble.He set about producing at the and of september.
I have a few friend to beging with.
so,i adapt myself to group. We assemble to gakkan after each class.
Until eleven o'clock everyday.
Once in a while, we went to dinner with my group. I could get good friend another group.
thanks to decoration,I'm happy to come school.
To make objet is difficult. My group leader worried. But we completed October 31th.
We assembly at four o'clock on the morning.
At the takuma festival the objet showing.
Final day, we gathered again. I was greatly stir. So I was cry with grief.

After the festival I'm so sad. Because There are no people habitual place.
But Everyone same mind. So, the member gather there naturally.
Be over the project,decoration member is greatly close.
Fourth grade people very kind.
On March ,held sports festival and BBQ. We play soccer . After BBQ , we had a game of bowls.

I'm tremendously like school. I think thanks to decoration.

0 件のコメント: